What are your favorite songs to feel good about?
– I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross
– Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader
– High Hopes from Panic! At The Disco - I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
– "Don't Worry, Be Happy"
– "I Can't Stop Dancing"
– “Get Here”
– Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie
– I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
– Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C+C Music Factory – Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé
– "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen
– “We Will Rock You” by Queen
If you asked a foreigner from France, he would most likely answer something like "We Disc", "C'est Beau la Bourgeoisie" or "J'vous Aime Tous"
The first song is a fun parody of French songs, sung by a well-known French Youtuber.
The second is from an 80s comedy film about an upper-class family and their poor maid, who finds out she has a daughter after being fired.
The third song is the theme of a satirical weekly TV show called "On N'est Pas Couch"